3 John 1:1-2
– Prosperous soul changes its environment, the environment you are in doesn’t change you.
– A prosperous soul can serve others without the need to be served.
– A prosperous soul lives in a place of freedom without judgement.
I pray that Plains Christian Church may prosper in all things and be in health, just as our soul prospers.
1. The Lord is our Shepherd.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters; He restores my soul.
– When we are following the Lord your shepherd “The Good shepherd” we can expect good things.
– Its healthy for the soul of the church to remain focused on following “HIS LEAD”
2. To be a Generous House
– For the church to have a prosperous soul we need to be generous people.
– Keep giving, keep blessing, keep reaching out, Keep helping, Keep pointing to Jesus.
– Are your words refreshing others?
– When you decide to refresh others in word you will also be refreshed.
– Are our actions refreshing others?
3. Hope For A Bright Future
Hebrews 6:19 This Hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls
– Abraham had a hope for what God had promised
– We have hope of a future God has promised. This hope of a future and eternal life. The promise over this church – is going to be an anchor to our soul.
– Debt cancelation.
– Full house / multiple services.
– Sender / Sling shot of people who will go around the world sent from this house.
– Worship ministry.
Pursing His Presence, Extending His Kingdom, Building His future.
1. Pursing His Presence – Is following Jesus “The Lord is my Shepherd”
2. Extending His Kingdom – Giving of ourselves, blessing people, seeing people added to the kingdom,
3. Building His Future – Hope of a future Church that looks amazing in Browns Plains.
This is the Soul of our Church.